Saturday, April 25, 2015

Fun Spring Nails



Hey guys, this is what my nails look like this week. 

I wanted something that was bright and fun since it is spring and the weather is getting warmer. 

The colours and polish I used were 

1. Wet n Wild Wild Shine Dreamy Poppy #429D
2. Wet n Wild Wild Shine Kaleidoscope #E71525
3. L.A. Colors Art Deco in White (I couldn't find a name or number)


I first painted my nails all pink, and it took two coats, because lets be honest it is not the greatest quality, however I like getting the cheaper nail polish because more expensive one chip just as fast and for the amount of use I get out of each bottle before it get chunky or goes bad it is not worth spending 7-10$ on it. 

Once I had done two pink coats and let them dry completely, I took the white and drew three horizontal lines on my pinky finger and two on my index finger. It was very easy to do these lines because of the types of brush, however if you do not have one like this it can be done with a toothpick or just extremely carefully with a normal brush. 


Then I took the sparkly one and painted my entire middle finger with it. This also took about three coats, just to get the amount of sparkles I wanted, you can do more or less, which ever you like. I also  made one line on each of my pinky and index fingers. As you may be able to tell from the picture I did a thick line on my pinky, and more coats for more sparkles. My index finger however the line is much smaller and was a little bit difficult to do with a normal wide brush therefore it is not as sparkly. 

Tweet me pictures of your spring nails, I would love to see them. 

K. xox



No comments:

Post a Comment