Thursday, April 2, 2015

Back ... Again ...



Hey guys, long time no talk… write I guess would actually be the correct term. 



I am back once again, for the nth amount of times. However I am making a deal with myself that if I do not end up sticking with this and being consistent, i.e. not taking a huge break again. I am not saying I won’t miss posting sometimes, because sometimes life just happens and there is nothing you can do about it but I am going to try and be as consistent as possible and am going to post at least once a week. I am hoping the majority of the time I will be able to post twice or more but as of right now, especially with my exams coming up I am committing to at least once. If I end up taking a huge break and don’t post for a while again I have decided that I should probably stop blogging. So here is to continuing to blog and not taking a big break again. 


K xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment