Tuesday, April 15, 2014

5 Random Questions

 
Hey Guys,
 
For todays post I decided to chose 5 random questions to answer so you could get to know me a little better.
 
1. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
 
I take a long time to get ready in the morning, if I have showered the night before it will probably take me about an hour if I have to shower that morning probably an hour and a half. I like to take my time and not be rushed.
 
2. Heels or Flats?
 
I am definitely a heels girl, flats are more practical in my everyday life right now however I am only 5'1 so any chance to be taller I will take it.
 
3. What is your eye colour?
 
My eyes are green but they can change to look blue or even gray sometimes depending on what I am wearing.
 
4. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
 
I do not have any tattoos, and the only piercings I have are 1 hole on each ear lobe. I would like to get a second hole but I have been saying I was going to get it for so long now and I still haven't.
 
5. What are you currently wearing?
 
Currently as I am writing this post I am wearing pyjama pants and a sweater.
 
K xox 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment