Tuesday, April 1, 2014

About Me



My name is Kristen, I am a College Student. I love fashion and creativity, many people do not actually know this about me because I spend most of my time at school, working or doing sports.

Within the past three years I have realized I love fashion and want to be more creative and make DIY’s and things like that because it is something I really enjoy. This blog will mostly be posts about fashion, DIY’s and nails.

I will be posting 2 times every week. One week will be Tuesday & Friday and the following will be Monday & Wednesday. Then back to Tuesday & Friday so on and so forth. Tuesdays will be random posts about everything and anything or what ever is requested. Friday will be Fashion, Monday will be Manicures and Wednesday will be DIY's. I will try to stick to this schedule as much as possible however please remember that I am a full time student and I work.
 
Also if you have requests please send them to me on twitter.com/dreams_inspire

Thanks, K xox

No comments:

Post a Comment