Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TMI Tag

More about me

1. What are you wearing?
    Pyjamas

2. Ever been in love?
     Yes

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
    No

4. How tall are you?
    5'2

5. How much do you weigh?
    ...............

6. Any tattoos?
     Nope

7. Any piercings?
    Just once on each ear, I want seconds though

8. OTP?
     I don't know what this means....

9.  Favourite show?
      I love crime and cop shows like Castle, NCIS LA, Rookie Blue and many more

10. Favourite bands?
      We the Kings

11. Something you miss? .
       A friend

12. Favourite song?
      Find you there - We the kings

13. How old are you?
      19
 
14. Zodiac sign?
      Aquarius

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
      Honesty

16. Favourite Quote?
       Life is not about the number of breaths you take but the number of
       moments that take your breath away.

17. Favourite actor?
      Don't have one

18. Favourite color?
      Purple

19. Loud music or soft?
      Depends on my mood

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
      My bed

21. How long does it take you to shower?
      20-30 minutes

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
      About an hour

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
      Nope

24. Turn on?
      Smile

25. Turn off?
       Arrogance

26.The reason I started blogging?
      For fun

27. Fears?
      Spiders

28. Last thing that made you cry?
      A movie

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
      5 minutes ago to my sister

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
      It is what I always want to do

31. Last book you read?
      The Lying Game

32. The book you're currently reading?
      Not reading one

33. Last show you watched?
      Castle

34. Last person you talked to?
      My sister

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
      A friend

36. Favourite food?
      Tacos

37. Place you want to visit?
        Everywhere

38. Last place you were?
      Florida

39. Do you have a crush?
      Maybe.... ;p

40. Last time you kissed someone?
      Yesterday

41. Last time you were insulted?
      This morning

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
       I like sour candy...

43. What instruments do you play??
      Violin

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
      A heart necklace I got when I was 5

45. Last sport you played?
      Hockey

46. Last song you sang?
      I don't remember

47. Favourite chat up line?
       Don't have one

48. Have you ever used it?
      No...

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
      This morning

50. Who should answer these questions next?
      Anyone who wants to :)
 
K xox

No comments:

Post a Comment