Wednesday, September 17, 2014

DIY- Recycled Necklace

 
Recycled Necklace
 
 
I found this old necklace a few weeks ago when I was cleaning my room before I started school.
I never wear it but I figured it could make a few cool bracelets. This week I decided to separate the "pearls" from the chain and make a bracelet with them. The chain part will be used in a future DIY, but today I just wanted to show you that how I separated the "pearls" from the chain and then made it a bracelet.
 
What you need:
- A necklace
- Clasps
- Pliers
 
 
This DIY is very simple all you have to do is separate two of the links in the necklace, one on each side of the "pearls" then once the pieces are separated from the necklace then use the pliers to attach a clasp at one end so that you can attach the bracelet to your wrist.
 
 
 
 
 


 
K. xox
 
twitter.com/dreams_inspire


No comments:

Post a Comment