Monday, September 22, 2014

Manicure Monday - Pink Nails

 
Pink!
 
 
Today I painted my nails a magenta...ish pink colour.
The nail polish I used was Wet n Wild, Wild Shine #420B its called Lavender Pearlescent, however the name is quite misleading because it is not lavender coloured it is very pink.
 
I was not very impressed with this nail polish, I painted my nails this afternoon and to start with I took about 3 coats to get a decent shade where you could no longer see the colour of my nails, and another thing is I already have multiple chips so clearly this manicure is not going to last very long.
 
I know this nail polish is not very expensive and therefore I shouldn't expect it to be very good quality however it was still a bit of a disappointment.
 
I do not recommend it, if you want it to last more than a couple days at most.
 
K. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment